Learn about the Fibo partner program and how to become a partner.
Fibo Partnership Program
We are looking for new partners to build our global presence.
You are already in the big construction plant business selling crushers and other heavy construction plants.
We offer another product to compliment your existing plant portfolio and support your customers in making more money.
Converting crushed rock and recycled concrete into new concrete adds value and makes money for your customers.
Fibo batching plant is mobile and can be set up with hours, allowing your customer to make concrete in any location at any time.
The main reason you would want to become a partner:
- You are looking for a product to add to your existing concrete plant portfolio.
- To sell quality batching plant to support your customers.
- You are looking to grow your business.
- To work with a trustworthy concrete batching plant manufacturing company.
The main reason to become a partner is to earn commission. To learn about commission please complete the form on this page. We will tell you about commission on the next step of our application process.
What Are You Promoting?
Fibo Intercon designs and manufactures mobile and semi-mobile batching plants and associated equipment such as cement silos, concrete conveyors.
The plant comes in three size ranges 1200,1800, and 2200 with outputs of 15, 30 and 45 m3 per hour.
We provide solutions to the lower capacity end of the market. The plant is built to a high quality with a design life of 15 years. The dosing accuracy is +- 3% as standard and +- 1% with a pre-weight cement plant.
To learn about some of our solutions, go to our solutions page.
To learn about the products, go to the products page.
Could You Be a Partner?
To be considered to become a partner, the requirements we are looking for are:
- You understand concrete production.
- You work in the construction and associated industries and understand the market and sales process.
- You operate from an office with a plant service workshop.
- You employ a sales team and have plant engineers who can maintain the plant and deliver customer services.
- You are an enthusiastic person with a passion for meeting people and selling the concrete batching plant.
- You understand problem-solving and solution selling with a focus on the return on investment rather than price only selling.
Partner application form
Complete The Form To Learn About Commissions
What Support Does a Partner Get?
We offer an extensive range of product, marketing, sales and after-sales training to support you with lead generation and lead conversion.
You will receive two full days of on-boarding product and sales training at our factory in Denmark.
You will be invited to monthly one to one online sales, marketing and new product development meetings. These last about one hour and are a great way to share knowledge and experience of what works.
You will be invited to our annual conference and training meeting. This is typically a three-day period where you will meet other dealers and learn all about our latest product updates and new marketing and sales training tips and tricks.
You will have access to the fibo academy. This is a website where you will find training videos, brochures, marketing flyers, social media images and content for posts, email templates, landing pages, product videos, plant maintenance videos, sales and marketing training videos and lots more.
You will have access to the International Fibo website, including the partner network.
What Commitment is Required by a Partner
As a partner, we are looking for a commitment to:
- Buy a Fibo batching plant to show it to customers and sell it on to buy the next plant.
- Attend our on-boarding training, training seminars and the annual conference. Sell five machines a year as a minimum.
- Attend a fair with a stand and machine or an open house event using your demonstration plant.
- Spend time and effort to learn all about Fibo using the Fibo Academy.
- Execute lead generation activities using our templates for social media posts, email campaigns, and fairs.
- Complete our sales data system to allow Fibo to support you in your sales activities.
Partner Case Stories
Alex Van Der Auwermeulen – Dutch Partner
Alex has been a fibo partner for over ten years.
Alex has sold 5 machines in the first quarter of 2019.
He lives in Holland and sells batching plants in Holland and Benelux.
“I have worked in the construction plant sector for over 30 years selling crusher plant. Before I sold a competitors batching plant but the quality was not very good.
First time seeing a mobile batching plant from Fibo Intercon was at a Fair in Germany and I thought the quality of the plant was very good.
Since 2008 I have only been selling Fibo Intercon plants and I can confirm the Fibo batching plant is made with the highest quality on the market.
With continuous product development the plant stays in front of the competition. I get very few complaints, and if we do have an issue they are dealt with efficiently.
I recommend Fibo Intercon batching plant as the market leader in quality and technology.”
Vincent Markov – Russian Partner
Vincent is the sales director at Wimix.Ru.
Wilmix have been a fibo partner for over ten years.
Sold six machines in 2018 and one machine in the first quarter of 2019.
“Milmix sell and maintain fibo batching plant in Russia. Our market is quite complicated but we have found niches in the market. We have sold several plants into the artic circle where they operate very well due to the quality and engineering design
We have an engineering team who set up and commission the machines for customers.
I would recommend a fibo batching plant to any serious concrete producer, they are very reliable, easy to set up and require no civil engineering works. Our competitors have to build ramps and pits for loading. The fibo plant arrives on site and can be up and running in hours.
This is a good selling point for us.”
Complete The Form at The Top of the Page to Apply