Fibo Collect Data Storage and data exchange
Learn how you can use Fibo Link and the data storage to integrate the data from your fibo collect batching plant into your enterprise resource planning
Fibo Collect – Data storage and data exchange
Fibo Collect Operating Systems
The Fibo Collect batching plant can operate as a single unit using the onboard software system.
The Fibo Collect batching plant operates from a Beckoff PLC. The Beckoff is programmed with concrete mix recipes and then mixes the concrete, automatically dosing the various materials to make concrete.
All the data within the Beckoff can be transferred to the cloud and converted into data that can be imported to an ERP.
Data from the Beckoff software is stored in the cloud and can be downloaded as CSV files for import to other programs.
Examples of use:
- Point of sale: Data can be sent to and from the point of sale tills.
- Price adjustments: Price increases can be sent to your Fibo Collect fleet.
- Recipe adjustments: New recipes can be sent to the plant from a central location.
- Stock control: Artificial intelligence can re-order materials automatically when they fall below a determined stock level.
- Plant alarms: The Beckoff software will send out alarms if maintenance is required or a batching tolerance is breached.
Standard Concrete Data
The Beckoff stores concrete data, for example, design mix name and design mix quantities:
- Kg of cement
- Kg of sand
- Kg of aggregate
- litres of water
- litres of admix chemicals
- plant reference
- operator name
Get The Brochure
Get a Price
Learn about the FS concrete batching plant fibo collect is built from, how to finance your purchase and a success story from Sweden of a customer who has been using fibo concrete batching plants for many years.