Dirty Water Recycling
Learn how you can recycle the waste washout concrete from cleaning your plant
Fibo Collect – Dirty Water Recycling
The Fibo Collect batching plant can be supplied with an environmental concrete washout unit.
The washout unit is positioned under a second pan mixer discharge gate. When the pan mixer and plant are cleaned, all cement wash water and waste concrete are discharged into the Fibo washout unit.
Fibo Concrete Waste Recycling Plant Video
How it Works and Options
Option 1 – Filter sack and one settlement chamber: low volume.
- Washout concrete and cement water are discharged from the pan mixer into the Fibo washout hopper.
- The sand, stone and cement fines are retained within a geotextile de-watering sack. The cement particles are allowed to hydrate. The water is allowed to pass through the sack.
- After the cement fines have settled, the treated water is discharged and reused as dosing water.
Option 2 – Filter sack and three settlement chambers: high volume.
The Washout unit has two sections. The first section contains the geotechnical bag that holds back the sand, aggregate and cement particles.
The second section contains water weirs that allow water to flow over several weirs where the suspended solids can fall and settle, leaving clean water to flow out of the plant.
The clean and treated water is then pumped back into the water storage tanks within the batching plant for reuse.
When the geotechnical bags are full, they are lifted out of the washout unit for disposal. The concrete can be put through a crusher and reused.
- simple to set up
- simple to use
- separates solids from liquid
- retains solids in sack
- sack holds up to 50 washes
- small, robust system.
Get The Brochure
Get a Price
Learn about the FS concrete batching plant fibo collect is built from, how to finance your purchase and a success story from Sweden of a customer who has been using fibo concrete batching plants for many years.