About Mobile Batching Plant
Mobile batching plant is built on a chassis with wheels. This allows the plant to be easily transported from site to site. This has many advantages including:
- Improvement of productivity
- Maximising utilisation
- Reducing the payback period
The plant is designed to be set up and ready for production within a few hours. Concrete demand on construction sites vary. By moving the plant from site to site you can maximise your concrete production.
We also manufacture mobile cement silos that can also be transported from site to site.
Our plant does not need any site civil engineering, for example ramps, or walls to site the plant on. The plant can be used on a level ground. This again speeds up setting up times.
Our Range of Plant include:
- B1220C – For producing certified concrete to EN 206 BS 8500. Ideal for on-site concrete production
- B1200 – For output from 10 to 16m3/hr
- B1800 – For output from 16 to 30m3/hr
- B2200 – For output from 30 to 45m3/hr
- TS1800 – For output from 20 to 30m3/hr ideal for a truck mounted solution
- M2200 – For output from 30 to 45m3/hr includes four aggregate bins. Ideal for the recycling sector.
- T2200 – For output from 30 to 60m3/hr
- Viking – For output from 30 to 60m3/hr truck mounted for the total mobile solution with high output. Ideal for inner city slip form construction.
For more information on any particular product click on the images above.