Watch the Mobile Batching Plant T2200 video to learn how you can use this fantastic rapid response mobile batching plant within your business. The video shows all the variations and setup possibilities to batch concrete from 40 m3/hr to 240 m3/hr.
Download the Brochure
The T2200 has Fibo LINK built in. Fibo LINK is our state of the art software that controls the T2200.
The list below are some of the things you can do with Fibo LINK:
- You can log in and add new mixes remotely
- Get tolerance alerts to ensure high quality concrete production
- Check and adjust settings remotely
- Locate the plant with GPS
- Check and optimise productivity remotely
- Check material stocks
- Our engineers can log in and support you
- Get maintenance alerts to reduce down time
T2200 Mobile Concrete Batching Plant
This compact batching plant has a standard capacity of 25-60 M³/h.
With a fleet of the T model batching plant, you can be pouring concrete at 40 m3 one day and 240 m3 the next day with a six plant set up. The T Model batching plant is a Rapid Deployment Solution to many construction site logistical problems.
The T2200/T1800 has been designed for batching in remote locations and areas where there are no large ready-mix plants.
The wet output of the T2200 is 31m3 and 37 m3 with pre-weight cement. When using pre-mix aggregates together with pre-weight cement the wet output is 42 m3
The wet output of the T1800 is 21.3m3 and 24.5m3 with pre-weight cement. When using pre-mix aggregates together with pre-weight cement the wet out is 31.5 m3
The TS1800 has been designed for on small construction sites where the quality of the concrete is critical. A concrete testing cabin can be placed on the trailer to test concrete as it is being produced.
The wet output of the TS1800 is 21.3m3 and 24.5m3 with pre-weight cement. When using pre-mix aggregates together with pre-weight cement the wet out is 31.5 m3
The FS1800 has two batch discharge positions
Just tell us which one suits your requirement when you order the plant
The TS1800 can be moved from location to location very quickly and is ideal for fast moving contractors and civil engineering contractors.
The batching plant is assembled on a common twin-axle 13.6 Meter step frame semi trailer.
Agitator pan mixer. 2 or 4 integrated twin hoppers for 2 x 2 types of aggregate. 2 x 2 separate feed belts. Water supply. Load cells. Dosing equipment and control unit with batching computer. Integrated silo with auger for pre-weighing of cement.
The standard T2200 is delivered with a high-pressure cleaner, two additive pumps and a cabin for operation supervision.
- Plug and go within a few hours. This means you can move the plant and set it up for full production in no time.
- No civil engineering ramps or pits required. The plant sits on flat ground.
- You have a proven money-making machine. The return on investment is between four and twelve months, depending on your production.
- Hi dosing accuracy for certified concrete. As standard, the plant has a +- 3% accuracy and conforms to BS8500 and EN 206 standard tolerances. The plant can be improved to +- 1% with the addition of the pre-cement weight hopper.
- Design life span of 15 years. We have plant making customers good profits that are over 25 years old giving a very high return on investment.
- Very reliable. Our batching plants are built using high-quality materials and equipment. The design is simple, and they keep going with the minimum of repairs and maintenance. Extended design life and minimum maintenance deliver high profits.
- Fibo LINK delivers high productivity and control. Fibo engineers can log in and see what is happening and can adjust the settings for optimised productivity.
- The system gives you quality tolerance and maintenance alerts ensuring your machine continues to deliver high-quality concrete, with no return loads.
- Built-in GPS gives you greater security. You know where your plant is located, a great benefit when you are running several plants.
- Ideal batching plant for ready-mix concrete production, precast concrete production.
The batching plant can be delivered with the following options:
- Enlarged silo sides for hoppers
- Integrated hopper for one type of aggregate
- Additional additive pump
- Remote control
Get a Price For The T2200
T2200 Trailer Concrete Batching Plant
TS1800 Trailer Concrete Batching Plant
TS1800 Bogie Concrete Batching Plant
FOR A IMMEDIATE RESPONSE
Highly flexible and mobile solution
Easy to erect and make ready for production
Integrated operating system with a dosing accuracy of +/- 1-2 %
The operating system requires no previous knowledge and can be delivered with the language version desired
Low operating costs
Dismountable draw hook to prevent theft
Easy to clean, maintain and service
Fibo intercon is the leading international mobile batching plant manufacturing company. We pride ourselves as being a world class company. With over 35 employees and a representative network in many countries. We develop, manufacture and deliver mobile, semi-mobile and stationary batching plants as well as production equipment and complete production systems.