Plug and Go
Fibo batching plant is plug and go. This means set up is simple and fast. if you want to move the plant to another location, it can be moved, set up and in full production within a few hours. Watch the video.
The B1800 has Fibo LINK built in. Fibo LINK is our state of the art software that controls the B1800.
The list below are some of the things you can do with Fibo LINK:
- You can log in and add new mixes remotely
- Get tolerance alerts to ensure high quality concrete production
- Check and adjust settings remotely
- Locate the plant with GPS
- Check and optimise productivity remotely
- Check material stocks
- Our engineers can log in and support you
- Get maintenance alerts to reduce down time
No Payments for Twelve months
Return on investment less than twelve months
A positive cashflow
B1800 Mobile Concrete Batching Plant
The B1800 mobile concrete batching plant is one of our best sellers. The mobility gives it flexibility in use delivering good returns on investment.
A very popular plant with construction contractors as well as small recycling contractors and pre-cast concrete manufacturers using between 18,000 and 30,000 m3 of concrete per year.
The table below explains the output for the B1800 with pre-weight cement wet and dry mixes and without pre-weight cement wet and dry mixes. Pre-weight cement allows faster batching and increases the dosing accuracy from +- 3% to +-1%.
Compact, mobile batching plant with a capacity of 20-30 M³/h.
The batching plant is assembled on a joint twin-axle bogie trailer.
Agitator pan mixer. Integrated twin hopper for 2 types of aggregate. 2 separate feed belts. Water supply. Load cells. Dosing equipment and control unit with batching computer.
The standard B1800 is delivered with a high-pressure cleaner.
- Plug and go within a few hours. This means you can move the plant and set it up for full production in no time.
- No civil engineering ramps or pits required. The plant sits on flat ground.
- You have a proven money-making machine. The return on investment is between four and twelve months, depending on your production.
- Hi dosing accuracy for certified concrete. As standard, the plant has a +- 3% accuracy and conforms to BS8500 and EN 206 standard tolerances. The plant can be improved to +- 1% with the addition of the pre-cement weight hopper.
- Design life span of 15 years. We have plant making customers good profits that are over 25 years old giving a very high return on investment.
- Very reliable. Our batching plants are built using high-quality materials and equipment. The design is simple, and they keep going with the minimum of repairs and maintenance. Extended design life and minimum maintenance deliver high profits.
- Fibo LINK delivers high productivity and control. Fibo engineers can log in and see what is happening and can adjust the settings for optimised productivity.
- The system gives you quality tolerance and maintenance alerts ensuring your machine continues to deliver high-quality concrete, with no return loads.
- Built-in GPS gives you greater security. You know where your plant is located, a great benefit when you are running several plants.
- Ideal batching plant for ready-mix concrete production, precast concrete production.
Options and Equipment
Our B1800 batching plant can be delivered with the following options: Enlarged silo sides for the hopper, Integrated hopper for one type of aggregate, Additional hopper for aggregates, Pre-weighing of cement, Additive pump, Water heater, Air compressor, Vibrators, Toolbox and Remote control.
The batching plant may also be combined with the following equipment: Belt conveyors, Cement silos, Big bag silos and Cement augers.
You can read more about the recommended equipment below:
Get a Price for The B1800
Typical B1800 Layouts
Inner City Slip Form
Slip form requires a constant supply of high quality concrete without disruption.
A single B1800 can produce 20/30 m3 per hour. Two B1800 can double this or the second machine act as security for a breakdown.
When the demand for concrete goes up two B1800 can be used together. 40/60 m3 per hour can be produced which equates to 1200 m3 per twenty four hour continuous concrete pour.
The layout above is a single B1800 general set up for producing concrete to sell to contractors. Large ready-mix companies purchase the B1800 to set up concrete production on construction sites. They also use them for out of town contracts where the plant can be set up and taken down within a day.
Main contractors buy or hire the B1800 for mixing on-site concrete on medium sized constructions sites. Concrete material can be brought in out of hours and traffic congestion. This means concrete production does not help up on site and concrete can be produced on demand.
The B1800 is an ideal batching plant for large slip form operations where the demand for concrete is 24/7
For continuous pouring security two B1800 batching plants can be hooked together as below.
Book a CALL to Get a Price
Highly flexible and mobile solution
Easy to erect and make ready for production
Integrated operating system with a dosing accuracy of +/- 1-2 %
The operating system requires no previous knowledge and can be delivered with the language version desired
Low operating costs
Easy to clean, maintain and service
Dismountable draw hook to prevent theft
Fibo intercon is the leading international mobile batching plant manufacturing company. We pride ourselves as being a world class company. With over 35 employees and a representative network in many countries. We develop, manufacture and deliver mobile, semi-mobile and stationary batching plants as well as production equipment and complete production systems.