Watch The Video to See it Work
The Plant has Fibo LINK built in. Fibo LINK is our state of the art software that controls the recycling plant.
The list below are some of the things you can do with Fibo LINK:
- You can log in and add new mixes remotely
- Get tolerance alerts to ensure high quality concrete production
- Check and adjust settings remotely
- Locate the plant with GPS
- Check and optimise productivity remotely
- Check material stocks
- Our engineers can log in and support you
- Get maintenance alerts to reduce down time
Concrete Recycling Plant
This mobile concrete recycling plant is developed to reuse up to 70% of the excavated material from trenches. The integrated separator crushes and screens the excavated material. All stones and fragments larger than 40 mm are separated from the other material. The crushed and screened material is then transferred to the pan mixer where it is mixed with cement and water before the finished mix is pumped back into the trench. The end product is a self-compacting material which can easily be re-excavated.
Concrete Recycling Plant Solution
The recycling plant is a highly flexible solution. It is ideal for working in an urban environment and in places with limited space. It is also fast and easy to erect and make ready for production. All you have to do is connect electricity and water, and fill cement in the cement silo.
Concrete Recycling Plant Investment
The recycling plant is a profitable investment which will soon pay for itself and return a profit. It keeps the costs for transportation and new materials at a minimum, and the trench width and thus the volume of the excavated material can also be reduced. All wearing parts are produced in robust materials and can be replaced separately, which minimises operating costs. There is free access to all of the plant functions, facilitating daily cleaning, maintenance and service.
Concrete Recycling Plant Legislation
The recycling plant is designed to comply with French legislation.
Compact mobile batching plant developed to reuse up to 70% of the excavated material from trenches.
Key Benefits of the Fibo Concrete Recycling Plant
- The plant crushes, screens and mixes the excavated material and then pumps it back into the trench. The end product is a self-compacting material, which can easily be re-excavated.
- The costs for transport and new materials are kept at a minimum, and the trench width and thus the volume of the excavated material can also be reduced.
- The recycling plant is designed to comply with French legislation.
- Learn more about concrete recycling production.
The recycling plant can be delivered with the following options:
- High-pressure cleaner
- Generating set
- Enlarged silo sides for the hopper
- Integrated hopper for one type of aggregate
- Pre-weighing of cement
- Additive pump
- Water heater
- Air compressor
- Remote control
Get a Price for the Recycling Plant
LEADING AND INTERNATIONAL
Fibo intercon is currently a leading, international manufacturing company with approx. 35 employees and a representative network in several countries. We develop, manufacture and deliver mobile batching plants as well as production equipment and complete production systems.
Can reuse up to 70% of the excavated material
Can operate even in very tight places
Low deposit and transport costs
No costs for filling materials
The end product is self-compacting
High quality and flexibility
The operating system requires no previous knowledge and can be delivered with the language version desired
Integrated operating system with a dosing accuracy of +/- 1-2 %
Easy to clean, maintain and service