Semi Mobile Batching Plant
Semi mobile batching plant is built on a chassis with legs. This allows the plant to be easily transported from site to site using a crane for off loading. This has many advantages including:
- Improvement of productivity
- Fast set up.
- Maximising utilisation
- Payback period under a year
- Comes with he latest software giving you lean concrete manufacturing minimising waste
The plant is designed to be set up and ready for production within a few hours. Concrete demand on construction sites vary. By moving the plant from site to site you can maximise your concrete production.
We also manufacture mobile cement silos that can also be transported from site to site.
Our plant does not need any site civil engineering, for example ramps, or walls to site the plant on. The plant can be used on a level ground. This again speeds up setting up times.
Our Range of Plant include:
- Mini Viking – Output 5m3/hr
- C1200 – Output from 10 to 16
- F2200 – Output from 25 to 80m3/hr
- F2250 – Output from 45 to 55m3/hr
For more information on any particular product click on the images above.