Plug and Go
Fibo batching plant is plug and go. This means set up is simple and fast. if you want to move the plant to another location, it can be moved, set up and in full production within a few hours. Watch the video.
The F2200 has Fibo LINK built in. Fibo LINK is our state of the art software that controls the F2200.
The list below are some of the things you can do with Fibo LINK:
- You can log in and add new mixes remotely
- Get tolerance alerts to ensure high quality concrete production
- Check and adjust settings remotely
- Locate the plant with GPS
- Check and optimise productivity remotely
- Check material stocks
- Our engineers can log in and support you
- Get maintenance alerts to reduce down time
No Payments for Twelve months
Return on investment less than twelve months
A positive cashflow
Semi Mobile Batching Plant F2200
The F2200 is our most popular batching plant. It is flexible and can be set up and producing concrete within a day. No civil engineering is required. You can place it on flat ground, and away you go.
With an output between 25 to 62m3 per hour, the payback period is between six to twelve months.
The plant is reliable, and we have plant still making their owners a good return, that are over twenty-five years old. The plant keeps its value, and we offer a buy back deal when you want to upgrade or move it on.
The wet and dry mix outputs are in the table below. The pre-weight cement model allows the cement to be dosed at the same time as the sand and aggregate delivering a faster cycle time. The pre-weight cement model also improves the dosing accuracy from +- 3% to +- 1%
The F2200 Semi-mobile batching plant has a capacity of 25-62 M³/h. For dry and wet mix concrete. For the production of stabilised earth concrete, a capacity of 50-80 M³/h is possible.
The batching plant is mounted on a joint steel frame.
The plant consists of an agitator pan mixer. 2 integrated twin hoppers for 2 x 2 types of aggregate. 2 x 2 separate feed belts. Water supply. Load cells. Dosing equipment and control unit for batching computer.
We supply the batching plant with an additive pump and a high-pressure cleaner.
Below are two tables showing how using multiple F2200 batching plant can deliver an output of 186 m3 per hour and a daily output of 1,488 m3 in an eight-hour shift.
The table also shows drum mixer batching capabilities.
- Plug and go within a few hours. This means you can move the plant and set it up for full production in no time.
- No civil engineering ramps or pits required. The plant sits on flat ground.
- Four aggregate bins for greater output and material flexibility. A good solution for making concrete from recycled materials.
- You have a proven money-making machine. The return on investment is between four and twelve months, depending on your production.
- Hi dosing accuracy for certified concrete. As standard, the plant has a +- 3% accuracy and conforms to BS8500 and EN 206 standard tolerances. The plant can be improved to +- 1% with the addition of the pre-cement weight hopper.
- Design life span of 15 years. We have plant making customers good profits that are over 25 years old giving a very high return on investment.
- Very reliable. Our batching plants are built using high-quality materials and equipment. The design is simple, and they keep going with the minimum of repairs and maintenance. Extended design life and minimum maintenance deliver high profits.
- Fibo LINK delivers high productivity and control. Fibo engineers can log in and see what is happening and can adjust the settings for optimised productivity.
- The system gives you quality tolerance and maintenance alerts ensuring your machine continues to deliver high-quality concrete, with no return loads.
- Built-in GPS gives you greater security. You know where your plant is located, a great benefit when you are running several plants.
- Ideal batching plant for ready-mix concrete production, making concrete from recycled demolition materials, soil/cement mixing.
Semi Mobile Batching Plant F2200 – Options
The batching plant can be delivered with the following options:
- Enlarged silo sides for hoppers
- Pre-weighing of cement
- Preparation for 450 V 60 Hz
- Additional water tank
- Additional water pump
- Water heater
- Additional additive pump
- Air compressor
- Remote control
Get a Price for The F2200
F2200 Typical Layouts
For Greater Capacity and Flexibility
When you multiply the F2200 to two and three plants, you not only increase capacity as the table above but you also improve the flexibility of use. As you can see below two and three drum mixers can be loaded at the same time. If capacity fall one or two of the plant can be moved to other sites where capacity is needed.
The F2200 is an ideal batching plant for making concrete using recycled materials. The four bins allow you to mix a blend of natural sand and stone with crushed concrete, ceramics and glass.
The image below is an F2200 being used in a recycling yard in Denmark. The concrete is used to make concrete lego blocks and house building blocks.
The image below is a typical F2200 set up. The F2200 with two cement silos, two cement augers and one concrete conveyor.
You can use one cement silo for OPC cement and the other for GBS cement. Blending the two can deliver high performance concrete with a reduced carbon footprint.
The layout above is ideal for recycling concrete mixes, precast concrete production and selling concrete for contractor. Multi use delivers high utilisation and good profit margins.
Book a CALL to Get a Price
Low operating costs
Highly flexible and mobile solution
Easy to erect and make ready for production
The operating system requires no previous knowledge and can be delivered with the language version desired
Integrated operating system with a dosing accuracy of +/- 1-2 %
Easy to clean, maintain and service
Fibo intercon is the leading international mobile batching plant manufacturing company. We pride ourselves as being a world class company. With over 35 employees and a representative network in many countries. We develop, manufacture and deliver mobile, semi-mobile and stationary batching plants as well as production equipment and complete production systems.