Mining Sector Focus
The FP1200, 1800, 2200 has been designed to mix cement grouts, and is an ideal solution for mine and tunnel water proofing. The mixer can be supplied with a big bag silo to make the mixing process simple and automated.
Plug and Go
Fibo batching plant is plug and go. This means set up is simple and fast. if you want to move the plant to another location, it can be moved, set up and in full production within a few hours. Watch the video.
The FP Model has Fibo LINK built in. Fibo LINK is our state of the art software that controls the FP Model.
The list below are some of the things you can do with Fibo LINK:
- You can log in and add new mixes remotely
- Get tolerance alerts to ensure high quality concrete production
- Check and adjust settings remotely
- Locate the plant with GPS
- Check and optimise productivity remotely
- Check material stocks
- Our engineers can log in and support you
- Get maintenance alerts to reduce down time
Concrete sustainability and carbon reduction is being built into the DNA of Fibo Intercon. We have written a concrete sustainability e-book to help you understand the subject matter. We design our concrete batching plant with sustainability in mind.
3 year finance package
Return on investment less than twelve months
A positive cashflow
The FP Model is a cement grout mixer and a high volume concrete batching plant, depending on the setup.
The FP model supplied with a cement silo can be used to mix grout.
The FP model supplied with an In-Liner aggregate bin setup can produce high volumes of high-quality concrete.
The mixer is mounted on feet can comes with state of the art batching software. With an output between 10 – 80 m³/hour, the payback period is between six to twelve months.
The plant is reliable, and we have plant still making their owners a good return, that are over twenty-five years old. The plant keeps its value, and we offer a buy back deal when you want to upgrade or move it on.
The FP Model is used for:
Civil Engineering Contractors
- Water proofing structures
- Stabilisation grout injection
- Large concrete producing using the in-liner aggregate bins
- Onsite batching
Pre-Cast Concrete Manufactures
- Traditional precast concrete products
- Mini Ready-Mix concrete batching plant
- Grout mixing
The FP Model comes in three mixer sizes 1200, 1800 and 2200. You can read off the capacity data from the technical data sheet below.
The batching plant is mounted on a joint steel frame. The FP model can be supplied with the In-Liner aggregate bin setup to allow the storage of large volumes of sand and stone aggregates.
The plant consists of an agitator pan mixer. Water supply. Load cells. Dosing equipment and control unit for the batching computer.
We supply the batching plant with an additive pump and a high-pressure cleaner.
- Plug and go within a few hours. This means you can move the plant and set it up for full production in no time.
- No civil engineering ramps or pits required. The plant sits on flat ground.
- Four aggregate bins for greater output and material flexibility. A good solution for making concrete from recycled materials.
- You have a proven money-making machine. The return on investment is between four and twelve months, depending on your production.
- Hi dosing accuracy for certified concrete. As standard, the plant has a +- 3% accuracy and conforms to BS8500 and EN 206 standard tolerances. The plant can be improved to +- 1% with the addition of the pre-cement weight hopper.
- Design life span of 15 years. We have plant making customers good profits that are over 25 years old giving a very high return on investment.
- Very reliable. Our batching plants are built using high-quality materials and equipment. The design is simple, and they keep going with the minimum of repairs and maintenance. Extended design life and minimum maintenance deliver high profits.
- Fibo LINK delivers high productivity and control. Fibo engineers can log in and see what is happening and can adjust the settings for optimised productivity.
- The system gives you quality tolerance and maintenance alerts ensuring your machine continues to deliver high-quality concrete, with no return loads.
- Built-in GPS gives you greater security. You know where your plant is located, a great benefit when you are running several plants.
- Ideal batching plant for ready-mix concrete production, making concrete from recycled demolition materials, soil/cement mixing.
Mobile Batching Plant FP – Options
The batching plant can be delivered with the following options:
- Flow meter for aggregates
- Second outlet on the mixer
- Preparation for 450 V 60 Hz
- Additional water tank
- Additional water pump
- Water heater
- Additional additive pump
- Air compressor
- Remote control
Get a Price
FP Concrete Batching Plant Setup
The FP2200 can be raised and set up with an in-liner aggregate multiple bins and vertical cement silos to construct an economical mini concrete batching plant.
A typical FP model setup is the mixer, a big bag silo and a grout pump, as you can see in the image. The big bag silo holds 3 tonnes of cement on a larger project; a horizontal or vertical silo can be added.
The pump setup is ideal for waterproofing in mines, tunnels, grout injection for ground and foundation stabilisation.
In-Liner Aggregate Bin Setup
The FP mixer can be setup with an in-liner aggregate bin. The In-Liner allows for the storage of large quantities of sand and stone and is an alternative to the standard bins we supply with the F2200 for example.
CALL A CALL TO GET A PRICE
Low operating costs
Highly flexible and mobile solution
Easy to erect and make ready for production
The operating system requires no previous knowledge and can be delivered with the language version desired
Integrated operating system with a dosing accuracy of +/- 1-2 %
Easy to clean, maintain and service
Fibo intercon is the leading international mobile batching plant manufacturing company. We pride ourselves as being a world class company. With over 35 employees and a representative network in many countries. We develop, manufacture and deliver mobile, semi-mobile and stationary batching plants as well as production equipment and complete production systems.