Plug and Go
Fibo batching plant is plug and go. This means set up is simple and fast. if you want to move the plant to another location, it can be moved, set up and in full production within a few hours. Watch the video.
The FS2200 has Fibo LINK built in. Fibo LINK is our state-of-the-art software that controls the F2200.
The list below are some of the things you can do with Fibo LINK:
- You can log in and add new mixes remotely
- Get tolerance alerts to ensure high quality concrete production
- Check and adjust settings remotely
- Locate the plant with GPS
- Check and optimise productivity remotely
- Check material stocks
- Our engineers can log in and support you
- Get maintenance alerts to reduce down time
Ensures you a fast return on your investment
Fibo Finance is a great way to grow and build your business. With a 3-year finance package, a Fibo Collect batching plant not only provides you with a potential return on investment in under twelve months but also with positive cash flow.
The FS Model is a very popular batching plant. The difference between the FS model and the F model is the FS model has two aggregate bins whereas the F model has four. Both the F and FS model are mounted on feet. The FS model is flexible and can be set up and producing concrete within a day. No civil engineering is required. You can place it on flat ground, and away you go.
With an output between 10 – 62 m³/hour, the payback period is between six to twelve months.
The plant is reliable, and we have plant still making their owners a good return, that are over twenty-five years old. The plant keeps its value, and we offer a buy back deal when you want to upgrade or move it on.
The pre-weight cement model also improves the dosing accuracy from +- 3% to +- 1%
The FS Model is used for:
Civil Engineering Contractors
- Onsite batching
- Remote sites
- Infrastructure construction
- Slipform construction
- Sea defence construction
- Wind farm foundations
Pre-Cast Concrete Manufactures
- Recycling aggregates into concrete products
- Traditional precast concrete products
- Concrete to collect
- Drum mixer dosing
- Onsite batching hire
- Shotcrete concrete mixing
The FS model concrete batching plant is built on a steel frame, and is ideal for the production of standard high-quality concrete, stabilised earth, and shotcrete concrete. The capacity is 10-45 m3 /hour for the production of standard high-quality concrete. For the production of stabilised earth concrete, a capacity of 50-80 m3 /hour is possible.
The pan mixer is equipped with adjustable mixing arms with robust mixing shovels and side scrapers, providing a short cycle time and a high, uniform concrete quality, which is ensured by the integrated control system.
Our FS models are a highly flexible solution that are fast and easy to erect. All you have to do is connect electricity, water, and any other equipment and fill sand and gravel in the hoppers.
The batching plant is a profitable investment, which will soon pay for itself and return a profit within one year.
All wearing parts are produced in robust materials and can be replaced separately, which minimises operating costs.
All of the plant components are easily accessible for facilitating daily cleaning, maintenance, and service.
To illustrate the savings by using a mobile concrete batching plant instead of buying ready mixed concrete. Fibo Intercon has developed a calculator where you can enter cost data for cement, and aggregates. You can then calculate your production costs and annual savings.
- Plug and go within a few hours. This means you can move the plant and set it up for full production in no time.
- No civil engineering ramps or pits required. The plant sits on flat ground.
- Four aggregate bins for greater output and material flexibility. A good solution for making concrete from recycled materials.
- You have a proven money-making machine. The return on investment is between four and twelve months, depending on your production.
- Hi dosing accuracy for certified concrete. As standard, the plant has a +- 3% accuracy and conforms to BS8500 and EN 206 standard tolerances. The plant can be improved to +- 1% with the addition of the pre-cement weight hopper.
- Design life span of 15 years. We have plant making customers good profits that are over 25 years old giving a very high return on investment.
- Very reliable. Our batching plants are built using high-quality materials and equipment. The design is simple, and they keep going with the minimum of repairs and maintenance. Extended design life and minimum maintenance deliver high profits.
- Fibo LINK delivers high productivity and control. Fibo engineers can log in and see what is happening and can adjust the settings for optimised productivity.
- The system gives you quality tolerance and maintenance alerts ensuring your machine continues to deliver high-quality concrete, with no return loads.
- Built-in GPS gives you greater security. You know where your plant is located, a great benefit when you are running several plants.
- Ideal batching plant for ready-mix concrete production, making concrete from recycled demolition materials, soil/cement mixing.
Mobile Batching Plant FS2200 – Options
The batching plant can be delivered with the following options:
- Enlarged silo sides for hoppers
- Pre-weighing of cement
- Preparation for 450 V 60 Hz
- Additional water tank
- Additional water pump
- Water heater
- Additional additive pump
- Air compressor
- Remote control
Get a Price
Mining Plant Layout
A typical layout includes the batching plant, cement silo, cement auger and a conveyor belt to discharge the concrete into a drum mixer or concrete skip. We have many layout solutions that we have designed over the years. The solution in the image is to mix shotcrete for mine and tunnel linings.
2 x F2200 with two Big bag silos.
The batching plants were used for the construction of the North Stream gas pipe from Vyborg in the Russian Federation to Greifswald in Germany.
The concrete specifications were to a very high documented standard, which is why the civil engineering contractor se- lected Fibo Intercon to supply the batching plants because of the high dosing accuracy and the reliability of the plants.
A FS1800 concrete batching plant is used in Belgium to make a foundation stabilisation mix and is very popular. Contractors and the general public load up their trucks and trailers for foundation and road construction.
BOOK A CALL TO GET A PRICE
Low operating costs
Highly flexible and mobile solution
Easy to erect and make ready for production
The operating system requires no previous knowledge and can be delivered with the language version desired
Integrated operating system with a dosing accuracy of +/- 1-2 %
Easy to clean, maintain and service
Fibo intercon is the leading international mobile batching plant manufacturing company. We pride ourselves as being a world class company. With over 35 employees and a representative network in many countries. We develop, manufacture and deliver mobile, semi-mobile and stationary batching plants as well as production equipment and complete production systems.